some good catfights
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.

+9
Lyra Valentyne
Riley Hastings
Rosea Emerson
Ruby Everdeen
Emrys Carmichael
Andy Norlander
Sally Horsfield
Heathcliff Irving
Sybil Hawkins
13 participants
AuteurMessage
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

→ arrivé(e) le : 29/03/2012
→ messages : 13
→ avatar : deborah ann woll.
→ crédits : (smashedwings) の credits: uc.

☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. Empty
MessageSujet: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 9:16

prénom nom
AVATAR @DEBORAH ANN WOLLCREDITS @ODAAIRS
☼ COLOR ON THE WALLS
~ AGE : écrire ici ~ PROFESSION : précisez aussi la situation financière ~ VILLE + DATE DE NAISSANCE : écrire ici ~ ORIGINES : écrire ici ~ GROUPE : écrire ici

Si vous désirez faire un petit texte avec les tics de votre personnage, traits de caractère, cette partie est faite pour ! elle est facultative mais c'est bien sur, toujours mieux d'en savoir le plus possible sur votre personnage. D'ailleurs, le paragraphe peut aussi servir de 'résumé' de votre histoire.

☼ ON ALMOST ANY SUNDAY MORNING
C'est ici que vous devrez, en vingt lignes minimum écrire l'histoire de votre personnage. La mise en page est complètement au choix, anecdotes, récit narratif, journal intime, narrateur en je, narrateur en il/elle, c'est complètement à votre aise. .

PSEUDO/PRENOM ☼ Smashedwings ou Manon. OÙ AVEZ VOUS CONNU LE FORUM ☼ Sur Bazzart. AUTRES/CASSDEDI? ☼ Merci à mon Poupoupidou pour son super scénario, on va rockser ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 744883311 .

Dernière édition par Sybil Hawkins le Jeu 29 Mar - 9:17, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 9:16

☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 388342071
Heathcliff Irving

Heathcliff Irving

→ messages : 17
→ avatar : james franco.
→ crédits : (crase asylum)
→ boulot : libraire.

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 9:20

Bienvenue ! ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 388342071
Ton gif de signature est juste a-do-ra-ble. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 4216381196
Sally Horsfield

Sally Horsfield

→ arrivé(e) le : 27/03/2012
→ messages : 56
→ avatar : amber heard.
→ crédits : mellow bird ▹ mellowbird (avatar) › aheardgifs @tumblr (sign).
→ boulot : directrice d'un magasine de mode.

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS:
ADDRESS:
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 9:24

Manon. I love you Quel choix. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2263697451
Bienvenue. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 4292233378
Andy Norlander

Andy Norlander

→ messages : 87
→ avatar : sexhalder, ian.
→ crédits : farewell (avatar).
→ boulot : disquaire.

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS: aucun, of course
ADDRESS:
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 9:28

BIENVENUE ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 558843162
Bonne chance pour ta fiche x)
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 9:36

Heathcliff : Et James est juste parfait ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1347536052 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 744883311 Merci I love you

CHARLOTTE. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2176505670 T'es sexy. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1112522673 Merci ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 744883311

Merci Andy. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2176505670
Emrys Carmichael

Emrys Carmichael

→ messages : 19
→ avatar : Jensen Ackles
→ crédits : Soon

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 10:14

Manon et ton choix , juste parfaite je l'aime tellement ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 4216381196
Bienvenue I love you
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 10:18

JESSICA ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 388342071 Et toi Jensen te va toujours aussi bien ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1112522673
Ruby Everdeen

Ruby Everdeen

→ arrivé(e) le : 28/03/2012
→ messages : 10
→ avatar : Karen Gillan.
→ crédits : red shade / matsou (avatar) ~ tumblr.

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 10:20

Smashy. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 4216381196 T'es belle en Deby aussi. I love you
Pour une fois, on a deux rousses tiens. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1911832374
Bienvenue et garde-moi un lien. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2263697451
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 10:22

VENDELA ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 Rolling Eyes Oh oui oui, un lien, entre rouquines c'est obligé ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1112522673
Karen est sublime, et te va très bien. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1896979547
Rosea Emerson

Rosea Emerson

→ messages : 31
→ avatar : Ashley Greene.
→ crédits : .

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 12:18

Mon windsy I love you
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 17:41

FOOFOO. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 I love you
Riley Hastings
SEE HOW DEEP THE BULLET LIES.
Riley Hastings

→ arrivé(e) le : 17/12/2011
→ messages : 307
→ avatar : blake lively
→ crédits : ladybird killer (pseudo), riddle (avatar) & tumblr (signature)
→ boulot : interne à l'hôpital

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS: non
ADDRESS:
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyJeu 29 Mar - 18:39

DEBORAH ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 3183675940 I love you
bienvenue Manon ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364
Lyra Valentyne
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME
Lyra Valentyne

→ messages : 540
→ avatar : rachel sarah bilson
→ crédits : pseudo (pauline/nightingale) - avatar (lovebirds)
→ boulot : enseignante

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS:
ADDRESS: #1532-Persinton Coast
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyVen 30 Mar - 2:20

BIENVENUE I love you
Ethan Blackheart
THIS AIN'T A DREAM, IT'S A FANTASY
Ethan Blackheart

→ messages : 218
→ avatar : eddie redmayne.
→ crédits : (avatar) glass skin (signature) tumblr
→ boulot : comptable pour les sorensen.

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS: none.
ADDRESS:
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyVen 30 Mar - 4:57

parfait choix d'avatar.
juste.
parfait.
true blood me manque ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 686204330
BIENVENUE ♥️
Reade Clarke

Reade Clarke

→ messages : 50
→ avatar : Sebastian Stan.
→ crédits : AVATAR ✩ Fluffy Paws - SIGNATURE ✩ lyrics. - PSEUDO ✩ Partaken.
→ boulot : Soldat et propriétaire du Black's Bar.

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyVen 30 Mar - 5:37

Bienvenue, très bon choix. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 421528874
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyVen 30 Mar - 6:12

Merci Clémentine I love you Et Blake et ses interminables jambes ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364

Lyra : Merc I love you Oh Waiting for forever. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 744883311 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 388342071

Ethan : Et que dire de Eddie ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1347536052 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 388342071 Moi c'est The pillars of the earth qui me anque ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2164293255 Merci I love you

Reade : Pfiouuu Sebastian ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 3596227959 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 3358384175 Merci I love you
Hunter Hawkins

Hunter Hawkins

→ messages : 7
→ avatar : xavier samuel.
→ crédits : soon.

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyVen 30 Mar - 6:45

MA CHAPPIE ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1468157981 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1112522673
t'es toute belle avec DAW. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 421528874
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyVen 30 Mar - 10:19

Et toi t'es sexy avec Xavier. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1112522673 On va rockser I love you

d'ailleurs je tenais juste à prevenir que ce week-end je serais sans ordinateur et sans internet Rolling Eyes c'était pas prévu à la base mais j'ai pas le choix. ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 744883311 Donc voilà je ne pourrais pas continuer ma fiche ce week-end, je ne pourrais recommencer qu'à partir de lundi soir en fait. (enfin meme plus mardi vu que mardi matin j'ai un gros DST et que je dois bosser lundi soir Arrow) ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2263697451
Caroline Brisbane
I'M IN THE GRIP OF A HURRICANE.
Caroline Brisbane

→ messages : 516
→ avatar : jennifer lawrence.
→ crédits : l'oisillon bleu (pseudo). // belispek (avatar). // tumblr (sign.)
→ boulot : animatrice radio.

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS: nothing.
ADDRESS: N°2504 - Dustin Groove.
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptySam 31 Mar - 0:30

c'est pas un souci ma chappie, on fait entrer le délai en place. I love you
Sybil Hawkins

Sybil Hawkins

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyMar 3 Avr - 22:04

Merci Poupoupidou ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 744883311 Je suis de retour donc je termine rapidos ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 2263697451
Riley Hastings
SEE HOW DEEP THE BULLET LIES.
Riley Hastings

→ messages : 307
→ avatar : blake lively
→ crédits : ladybird killer (pseudo), riddle (avatar) & tumblr (signature)
→ boulot : interne à l'hôpital

❝ READ MY POKERFACE ❞
MULTINICKS: non
ADDRESS:
THINGS TO DO:

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. EmptyMar 3 Avr - 22:50

allé Manon tu peux le faire ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1822059364 ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. 1277423580
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.   ☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied. Empty

☪ in the night, the stormy night, away she flied.
Page 1 sur 1